SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Layout!



Salam..

Haiz.. Akmar ni, xde keje lain ke? 
Translation: "Akmar, don't u have other things to do?"

Oopss.. Sorry la.. It's not that I wasn't satisfied with my former layout, it's just that I love to have new things, innovations bla bla bla...

Umat Islam kan kena inovatif dan sentiasa bergerak ke depan... *Akmar, jgn suka hati nk kaitkan 2 bnda ni ek*


Passed or failed?

I said i don't want to connect to the internet yesterday, and i really didn't! So i passed...
But I also said I want to study hard for my upcoming Bio paper, and i didn't.. So i failed...
Not failed the exam, but failed to accomplish my mission, ok?

The Theory of Evolution

I will be sitting for my Unit 6B (synoptic) and W2 Bio tomorrow.
Unfortunately, I can't actually get myself to study today.
I flipped thru some pages in the A2 Biology Book, read on Evolution and Genetics, and realised one thing. - The book actually agrees with the evolution theory proposed by Charles Darwin. The theory that said we, humans are from the evolution of apes. In short, apes are our ancestors.

This theory was being refuted by Muslim scholars and some Christian churches. As the Quran taught us, we are the children of Adam. Adam is the first man created, and he is created from soil (tanah) and he is a human, not an ape.

One of the active Muslim scholars that is against this theory is Harun Yahya. Harun Yahya wrote a lot of books such as "What Darwinism Failed to Consider" and "If Darwin Had Known About DNA" to refute the evolution theory by Charles Darwin.

Upon reading the chapter on "Evolution Through Natural Selection" in my Biology book, i was ashamed at myself. Why? Because this is a CLEAR evidence that i didn't read my bio textbook. Eheh... So what have i been surviving on all this while?

As Akmar, i have 2 excuses:

  1. Lecturer's notes are sufficient
  2. I myself is lazy
  3. We have just studied genetics 2 months back. It's normal that I haven't read that topic in the textbook. Or is it?


What else would I want to say here?

Hurm, I don't have much idea now...

Actually, i do have a lot of ideas, but i haven't put all the ideas together and sort them out yet. As organisms need to be classified, (which is why we need Taxonomy and nomenclature naming to make it easier for scientists to do their research) my ideas need to be sorted out and classified too (perhaps it is called Akmarnomy?) - uh, i'm crapping...

That's all...

Thanks for reading my rantings...

Salam...



1 comment :