SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 24, 2009

Last 2 days of holiday

One of my friend sent me a Twitter invitation.
I've been reading ppl's blog and came across the word Twitter more than once; which made me wonder wat's with this twitter ppl are crazy abt.

So i decided to just click the link, create an account if needed, and see what's gonna happen.
As soon as i clicked "Create an Account", my internet connection goes haywire and my computer's popping out windows stating "Ur computer has been infested with virus".

....
....
...
...
...
....
...
..

Ok, kidding...
Nothing like that happened.
I created a Twitter account, then i signed out.
It didnt look fun to me.
And i'm just not ready to explore yet another application on the internet figuring out what's good abt it, spending more of my precious time on the net when i already had facebook, friendster, and blogs to be updated.
And my holiday is gonna end in 2 days time.

I've been spending the last 24 hours watching House, sleeping, eating, bathing, and do some driving work.
Which i find very comfortable, apart from the fact that my holiday is going to end in 2 days time and my COP report isn't progressing!

I'm really really savouring this last days of holidays so that i can actually be guilty if i dont study hard when my new semester starts.

-AkMaR-
http://akmarr90.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment