SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 29, 2010

Yet Another Spam

Hi dear
How are you today, I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good sense and understanding, My name is miss Shadi i saw your profile today in the internet friendship site ()and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you.. i'm hoping to hear from you soon so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love.
Yours Sincerely
Shadi
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL;(shadi2010khalif@yahoo.com)
Dated Monday, November 29, 2010 18:12:51
From: shadi1khalifa4@att.net

Thank you Miss Shadil, but I am not interested in this. So stop spamming me!!!!

-AkMaR-
http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com

1 comment :