SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 21, 2011

As The Exam Gets Nearer


As the exam gets nearer, the more disoriented I become.
There are a lot of things to be read, but there are also a lot of things that I have read, and even more things that I can't remember reading.

So the next thing I did was either: 1) abandon everything and go watch movie/video/tv or 2)indulge in a freak out session on my desk or 3)recompose myself and start reading again.

Nakbah Convoy
Today is also the convoy day in remembrance of the Palestinian.
It starts from Masjid Wilayah in KL and ends in Shah Alam.
Sadly, I am unable to join it :(
VPM was even sponsoring the petrol cost for the participants.
I can't bear the feeling of guilt if I did join the convoy.

I've been studying reproductive hormones since high school and I STILL can't remember their exact functions. Progesterone and oestrogen, they sounded almost the same!
Cuba la if one is named progesterone and another as triceratops for example, I think it'll be easier to remember their individual actions.

Ok. Back to study.

-Because life is a test-


-AkMaR-
http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com

Post a Comment