SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Smack Right THERE


My exam is next weeeeeek!
My exam is next weeeeeek!


No matter how many times or how loud I shouted that my exam will STILL come next week. So I think from now on, I'll shout that to myself, to remind me that "my exam is next weeeeek!"

Just now, I was practising clinical skills with Ah Kiew and suddenly she said,

"Tomorrow will be our last CSU practice, and today we are still blurr blurr. Our exam is next week you knowww!!"


I have to admit, her sentence gave a big blow to me.
I didn't notice that.
Yea, the exam is next week; and tomorrow is my last scheduled clinical skills practice.
Everything should be on the tips of my fingers, or like Dr. Annie Tay said, "they should be at the back of my hand"
But they are still not.
SO now, I am really focusing on my clinical skills note, with the determination to be as serious, as "pro" and as confident I can during the practice tomorrow.

But I wonder, can I make a 360-degree change, in one night?
*sigh*

-Because life is a test-
http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com

Post a Comment