SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oley!

Who has heard of Matluthfi?
That famous vlogger?
Hahah... I got to know about him a few years back, and have been following his vlog for quite some time now.
His vlogs are usually hilarious and entertaining.
And he made a special appearance in this video made in response to the controversial "Lagi Hudud Pas" video publicised some time back.

Hudud; it has always been a subject of debate among many Malaysians; Muslims and non-Muslims alike.
A lot of people has sadly, acquired distorted information about this Hudud law; the law of Allah.
I am not an expert in this matter, but what I strongly believe is, Hudud is made for a reason.
For a reason that we might or might not have discovered.

Anyway, enjoy this video!



To include Matuthfi in this video is I think a very wise move.
He caught the attention of youngsters and so, many young people will watch this and gain from it.
Frankly, I watched only half of the "Lagi Hudud Pas" video, because it was boring and for me, unreasonably too critical of Nik Aziz.

disclaimer: I am NOT in any way, inclining to any political parties in Malaysia.

-Because life is a test-



-AkMaR-
http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com

Post a Comment