SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Of Coming Home

No one can ever describe the feeling of going home after almost a year. No one.


I left Malaysia on 23rd August 2011, and I bought my ticket home in January to come back in July.
In the week that I bought the ticket, I can't wait to go home. I started thinking of what to buy, who to buy gifts for, where to buy, how to bring back and luggage allowance. I started thinking where would I want to go once I'm back in Malaysia, what dishes I want to eat, what do I want to buy and post here etc.

Then, the feeling sort of cool down. I became preoccupied with my studies thus even though "going back home" is in my head, it wasn't occupying much space.
Until July came.

I can't sleep well these past few days. I'm imagining how will my family react when they saw me.
How will I grab them and not wanting to let them go? How I will open all my luggage full of gifts for them, the night of my arrival itself.
How I will see the smiles and touches of laughter in them.

I'm excited and exhilarated.

But then again, I know that I will be coming here again.
Fatin left the UK after graduating, and she is feeling sad about leaving Manchester, the place where she matures.
And seniors who have just graduated are posting how sad they feel about leaving the places they study on Facebook.
I think I will feel the same thing once my studies here are over.
To feel sad to have to leave this place, my room, my house, and the hospital.

But oh, cut that off.
I'm coming homeee!

I've always wanted to post this lyric,
I'm coming home
I'm coming home Tell the world I'm coming home

Funny enough, a year ago my lyric was,
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky

-Because life is a test-



-AkMaR-
http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com

1 comment :

  1. kenapa rupa kat rumah dgn normal tu lain bebenar?
    Kt rumah tu tak normal lah maknanya? (look at the hair and specs) LOL :P

    ReplyDelete