SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

White Chocolate Macadamia

Thursday 12 May was Nurse's Day
And the nurses in my workplace bought themselves 3 Secret Recipe cakes.
Three!

Barista ni nak buat motif apa sebenarnya ni?

But no one had the courtesy to offer me some of it when I came into the pantry for my quick lunch at 3.30pm
To be fair, there were only 3 of them left in the pantry; 2 nurses with 1 PPK.
Perhaps they weren't the friendliest of them.

But I tried to be friendly, "Yeaa...ada cake.. Nk sikit?"
To my horror, nurse#1 growled.
Then PPK said "Amik la Dr..tapi ni kongsi ramai2.."

I felt like saying Ok fine xpe, xnak makan la"
Tapi nanti nampak mcm merajuk sgt pulak.

"Ok...thank you!"
Padahal dalam hati aduh sakitnya.

So today I managed to drag him to Secret Recipe and have my own slice of White Chocolate Macadamia cake! :D

-Because life is a test-

Secret Recipe IOI Mall





-AkMaR-
http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com

Post a Comment