SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 10, 2017

Budak Bandar Again

Assalammualaikum.

This week is my KL week.
Since I have been transferred to Johor, Akmal and I take turn to go balik kampung.
And I purposely chose this weekend because Syaira is going to be in KL too and Alia is going back to Bahau next week.

Syaira, Alia and I were mates since our first posting in Orthopaedics.

So janji jumpa in KLCC since it is the easiest place to get to for Alia.

Public Transport
And to my excitement, dah maju rupanya Balakong ni!
We already have an MRT station 5km away from my mum's!

Excited naik MRT and LRT from Balakong to Pasar Seni then to KLCC.
The trip from Balakong to KLCC cost RM5.20 per person per way.
So for the two of us; it cost us RM20.80 in total.

The MRT memang cantik, and cold and bigger than the LRT.
The stations are bigger, and cleaner and of course, newer.







The Reunion
Our rendezvous point was the KLCC Concourse level surau.
Sampai2 je Alia and Syaira were attending to their babies.

And our next point was: the nappy changing room *palm face*

U take that one, I take this one

Wash wash, wash wash

Nasib xde yg berak busuk. If not, pengsan Auntie Akmar

It never crossed my mind to step foot into a nappy changing room.
To my surprise, memang cantik and well equipped nappy room in KLCC.
There is a mini playground, a few baby stations and a sink with water tap and soaps + a hot water dispenser.

Syaira's eldest; Safiyya was playing in the playground with some new friends so she got really upset when Syaira wanted to leave the nappy room after cleaning baby Ruqaiyyah.

She sulked the whole way to Madam Kwan's.
In fact she was still sulking while choosing food in Madam Kwan's.

And soon enough, Alia's baby Aqil pulak ngamuk2 sebab penat + lapar susu.

Alia's baby Aqil tengah mengamuk

Memang muka sedih betul lah

Syaira's Safiyya pun merajuk at the same time.

Anyway, we survived the session well.
Baby Aqil also feels happy enough that he wanted to play with Akmal - for a short while.

Baby Aqil refused to look at the cam


The whole team; with our empty plates.

And the girlsss!!

Kenapa post ni title "Budak Bandar Again"?
Because I felt so cosmopolitan-ite; taking MRT and LRT to KLCC, trying out cosmetics in the store, bought a Hazelnut Americano from The Coffee Bean.
Rasa terperuk gler dduk kt bandar kcik in Johor 😂
Just that kali ni I didn't sit in a coffee shop, using my Mac looking swag.

And ooohh!! 11.11 sale is comingg!!

-Because life is a test-

-AkMaR-
http://nur-akmar.blogspot.com

Post a Comment